Saturday, October 31, 2015

The End.....Of This Month

I did it. I blogged every fucking day of this month, even if some of the entries were not very blog-like. Whatever. I wrote something.

I guess this has proven to me that I cannot be forced to write shit, and that I should actually wait until I have something meaningful to say. Or until I'm going off on someone. Or when I'm just generally crabby and need to get it out. I don't know. Anyways, more frequent blog posts, but not every day. I don't know how professional bloggers do that shit.

Moving on.....

Today was Halloween (duh). We were supposed to go to a party, but my mind was like, "LOL NO, HAVE A THROBBING FUCKING HEADACHE!!!!" Yeah. Dealt with that for most of the day. Manage to shake it off, but was left with the whole nauseous feeling that I suppressed through a trip to Costco and a quick round of trick or treating. It didn't help that the weather was shit and made me feel worse. At least my kid had fun, and he looked fucking awesome (he was Harry Potter).

So now I end this. I'm going to go shower and then chill on the bed and not move for ten or so hours. Or until my back screams at me to get up and do my back exercises. Stupid cat related injury.

Bye for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment