Sunday, October 4, 2015

Throwaway Post

I realized that I have no desire to post about California tonight, mainly because I actually have to do important shit tomorrow. Which means I need to go to bed soon, and the time it would take to write out my feels about home would cut into sleep time. So here is one of those stupid assed survey quizzes that we always get sucked into doing on Facebook or whatever. I may have done this one before. I have no idea. Besides, I'm sure most of the answers have changed by now. Also, I have no idea why the questions were written in SCREAMING font.

1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? I was indirectly named after my step-great-grandfather (his name was Jess). 

2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED? Last week, I'm guessing. Stress does that. 

3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? It looks like chicken scratch.

4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT? A good pile of pastrami.

5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS? Yep. The boy. And a dog. And a cat. And a husband.

6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON, WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? Initially. Then I'd realize what a drain I was on myself, and I'd totally bow out of my life.

7. DO YOU USE SARCASM? Doesn't everyone?

8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS? Yes.

9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? No. Hell no. Even if fat does bounce, just no.

10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL? Cheerios. I'm boring.

11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? Too much effort.

12. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM? Black sesame, which is usually expensive and can only be obtained from a specialty grocery store out in the suburbs. Fuck my life.

13. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE? Their eyes. You can tell what kind of bullshit they're trying to sell you.

14. RED OR PINK? Black.

15.WHAT IS YOUR LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF? My body. Not even the fact that I'm morbidly obese. Just the fact that it's rebelling. I'll worry about the fat after I get other things fixed.

16. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST? It's hard to say. I feel like I've lost too many people to count, be it through actual death or just losing touch, and they all matter to me.

17. WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING? Black shorts because fuck the cold, and I'm barefoot because fuck shoes.

18. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? The cuckoo clock telling me what time it is.

19. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? The most obnoxious color you can think of.

20. FAVORITE SMELLS? Petrichor. Look it up.

21. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? My mother.

22. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH? Not really a sports person, but I'll watch a baseball game once in a while.

23. HAIR COLOR? Natural, for once. Maybe some gray.

24. EYE COLOR? Light brown.

25. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? Glasses.

26. FAVORITE FOOD? Uru-Swati. Vegetarian South Indian restaurant. I need money so I can get some more.

27. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS? Huh huh....happy endings.

28. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED? Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire. It was okay. Book was better. Got to ogle David Tennant, so it wasn't a complete waste.

29. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING? Gray.

30. SUMMER OR WINTER? Autumn. Fuck you, I'll pick what I want.

31. HUGS OR KISSES? Depends on who is doing what. What?

32. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW? Still trying to finish "Lawrence In Arabia", which is a history of how the Middle East was shaped, but I keep getting sidetracked. Maybe I'm bored. I don't know. I shouldn't be bored. I guess I should try again and then just give it up if it doesn't work.

33. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? Don't have one.

34. WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON TV LAST NIGHT? Not a damned thing, because I don't have cable.

35. FAVORITE SOUND(S): Thunderstorms, my family hanging out together, music.
36. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES? Can't we have both?

37. WHAT IS THE FARTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME? Halfway across the fucking country.

38. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT? Being sarcastic.

39. WHERE WERE YOU BORN? Salinas.

40. HOW DID YOU MEET YOUR SPOUSE/SIGNIFICANT OTHER? We met online, and this is actually our twelfth dating anniversary. LOL at the people who said it wouldn't work. Oh, and fuck you.

No comments:

Post a Comment